Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

First ever Five for Friday!

I'm so excited to be posting my very first Five for Friday!
http://doodlebugsteaching.blogspot.com/

(ONE) 

 Happy Valentine's Day!!! My husband and I usually don't do too much for Valentine's day. When I came home from working on a snow day with no snow...I found this! Yes Diet Coke and Reese Cups are my favorite! 


(TWO) 

 We celebrated our 100th day of school this past Monday! The kids were so excited to share their projects they made at home with 100 objects. I had so many cute projects but this is my favorite! :)


(THREE) 

 I love watching the Winter Games this year while sitting on my couch and working on stuff for the blog! My dog, Lexi had another idea this week...block mommy's view! haha I love this little cutie! 


(FOUR) 

This week during our core extension time, my group has been working on Reader's Theater!  This is such a fun and engaging way to practice fluency and expression.  First graders seem to love it!

(FIVE)

I'm about to finish my first BIG product!  I'm super excited about it and can't wait to post more about it.  It's March themed and it is a printables pack that reviews various common core standards in ELA and Math!  I can't wait!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Party-In-Primary

Thank you to Doodle Bugs Teaching for letting me link up and join for my first Five for Friday!  I hope to be back next week!

1 comment: