Pages

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Fast Paced February!

Wow...can you believe how fast the time is already flying by?  There is so much going on in February...Groundhog's Day, Super Bowl, 100th day, President's Day, and Valentine's Day!  Wow so much to plan for...but all so fun!  On the 14th, our school is celebrating "Friendship Day" and I will be planning a lot of fun and engaging Valentine's Day activities.  One that I love every year is to do "I Have Who Has" game.  This year I made one that is aligned to 2 math common core state standards!  You can get one at my TPT store! :)


Teach upper grades?  Check out my friend Mackenzie's blog where she actually has a free Valentine's Day multiplication "I Have Who Has" game!


Have a Fabulous February friends!
Valentine's Day Multiplication

No comments:

Post a Comment